At Spark Northwest we envision a transition to clean energy in our region that reduces carbon and prioritizes benefits for marginalized communities. To reach these ambitious goals, we work closely with partners to plan and implement clean energy projects that build power and wealth in their communities.
Solution-based, equity focused
Prioritizing marginalized groups, we partner with Tribal Nations, community-based organizations, rural entities, nonprofits, and local governments and utilities.
We work to develop and realize equitable, clean energy goals through coaching, skill building, and providing pathways to funding for clean energy projects.
As a result of our work, our partners are on a path toward clean energy, saving money and cultivating energy resilience.
- Facilitation of community clean energy plans
- Clean energy knowledge and skill building
- Support for developing clean energy projects
- Grant writing support to secure project funding
- Program design and implementation of residential clean energy campaigns
- Policy support to pursue local and statewide goals
See Our Work
We recently celebrated the completion of several unique clean energy collaborations with anchor institutions that are critical to the social fabric of their neighborhoods. Together these projects total 200kW of solar installations, which will generate savings of more than $719,000 over the 25-year lifespan of the projects.
Watch one of our success stories in action!
We support the following clean energy technologies:
- Heat pumps for heating and cooling
- Clean microgrids